Occupational therapists work with people to solve problems that prevent them participating in activities they want or need to do. Continuing to do meaningful activities is important for people’s physical health, their mental health and their quality of life. If you think occupational therapy could help you, talk to your GP today.

If you looking for a local occupational therapist in your region, OTA’s Find an OT directory lists over 3,000 occupational therapists working in private practice throughout Australia. Simply use the filters to refine your search by location, area of expertise or funding scheme. Browse the directory here: https://www.otaus.com.au/find-an-ot

Find out more about the Areas of Practice of occupational therapy here.